Did you know we are an Arts Award supporter?
If you are doing an existing Arts Award we can offer you the following opportunities both during our year-round arts events and our Young Norfolk Arts Festival.
Spectating & Reviewing, as part of completing your Arts Award:
- Attend our arts events, many of these events are free!
- Review our events, and contribute to our YNA Backstage Blog or Voice Magazine
- Help us collect audience and performer feedback and evaluation
- Take part by photographing or filming events
Planning & Leadership, as part of working to achieve your Arts Award:
- We have spaces available for pop-up events where you could host your own event or performance. This would involve you planning practical issues, preparing schedules and delivering the event, while communicating with the rest of the team and identifying required areas of support
- Help us with Front of House and stewarding at events
- Work in small teams with volunteers
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Young Norfolk Arts can help you in your Arts Award journey.
We also offer and deliver Bronze and Silver Arts Award to members of our YNA Collective.
To find out more about Arts Award, visit artsaward.org.uk