Join the Young Norfolk Arts Team as the YNAF Producer!
We are looking for a freelance producer to work alongside the Young Norfolk Arts Team to produce our annual Young Norfolk Arts Festival in July 2023. Young Norfolk Arts provides opportunities for children and young people to create and engage with creativity and culture across Norfolk.
We hold the Young Norfolk Arts Festival (YNAF) – a celebration of creativity and performance by and for young people in Norfolk every year, and the Young Norfolk Visual Arts (YNVA) programme and exhibition. We also run the YNA Collective (YNAC), a volunteer group of 16-25 year olds with an interest in the arts and creative industries either as a hobby or as a career path.
We are run by a small group of employees, freelancers and volunteers, and have an office based at Norwich Arts Centre.
- Work closely with the Director to curate the yearly Young Norfolk Arts Festival (YNAF) programme.
- Work with the new YNA Collective to curate the YNAF programme.
- Oversee the production and delivery of the YNAF programme including; overall delivery of Festival events, risk assessments and overseeing the production and distribution of YNAF identity, brochure and marketing materials.
- Liaising with Festival partners.
- Overseeing any external facilitators and staff.
- Evaluation of Festival delivery and audiences.
- Production of a written report for internal and external stakeholders.
Start date: Negotiable but no later than 10th April 2023
End date: 31st August 2023
Hours: April and May 8 hours per week. 5th June to 21st July 16 hours per week. Thereafter
as agreed with the Director.
Fee £3000 incl VAT .
How to apply: Please send your cover letter (up to 300 words max) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 28th of February.