The YNA Collective is open to anyone aged 16-25 based in Norfolk
Through regular online meetings, training sessions, creative workshops, the Collective develop the skills and knowledge to enable them to produce and promote creative events, activities and exhibitions.
Due to the Covid-19 situation all YNA Collective activity is currently taking place online. Sessions will be held via Zoom, unless otherwise stated.
Members of the Collective have the opportunity to:
- Produce, promote and manage virtual creative events and exhibitions
- Learn and develop new creative skills alongside professional artists
- Gain training and mentoring from industry professionals
- Develop knowledge of the creative and cultural industries
- Record and document projects through film, photography, writing blog posts and gathering audio recordings for podcasts and radio broadcasts
- Become ambassadors of youth arts and cultural development in the Norfolk area
- Enhance CV’s and career prospects
- Work towards a bronze and silver Arts Award
HOW TO APPLY
Recruitment for the YNAC 2020 programme is currently closed and will open again in January 2021.
If you have any questions or are interested in getting involved you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Young Norfolk Arts team are really attentive to your personal development, providing opportunities tailored to your particular skill set and interests, this is something that I’ve really enjoyed about being a member of the Collective.”
no space, every place
As part of the virtual Young Norfolk Arts Festival 2020 the YNA Collective curated no space, every place – a virtual exhibition bringing together work made by young people across Norfolk in response to lockdown.
Produced by the Comms Team. A Zine is a small magazine that is produced by one person or a small group of people, and is about a subject they are interested in.
Written and produced by the Collective, the YNAC blog features news, reviews and creative responses to events and projects. Click here to visit the blog.
YNAF 2020 on BBC Radio Norfolk
YNA Collective Juke Box; James, Taylor, Immy, Heidi and Taryn choose tracks for the Future Radio Juke Box.
During YNAF 2018 Future Radio provided radio training for the young communications team and this juke box put together by the team was their first experience of recording in the Future Radio studios in the centre of Norwich.